Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 28, 2005

Sometimes I just wish.......

Sometimes & just wished that I was just dead or wasn't born .

I really hate my life & my ownself & everyone around me...

Sigh....

Too many people are taking advantage of me, playing stupid jokes on me......

Oh well, looks like I'm back to myself, becoming a loner again. I don't want people to know about me, I don't want people to know who I am, I don't want people to talk about me, I just want everyone to not talk to me anymore, don't want to think about everyone around me & I just don't wnt to think about myself, my future & my life.

I wish I can just be as happy as everyone else (People that I know & don't know.) and not feel left out.....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi alister...first of all i did read ur blog cos actually m making reserach for toyota vitz b4 buying it...and found ur blog in msn search...then i scroll down to look what r the pic that u have 4 ur blog...& it really does impress me...& not to forget after viewing and washin my eyes with all d pic...i realize this posting...

4 ur advise...i did think as what u think now...better die than live...but after i did my prayers and thinking like a mature & sane adult...i choose to live & make my own life more happier by doing what i feel the best for my own life cos all d people around us is just a culprits...if u choose to make a full-stop for ur life...it will never end & it will become more miserable as people who r d culprits will more be happier & always will make more jokes & creates more stories bout u....

what i try to advise u is...be ur ownselves and ignore all d people think bout u....do d best 4 ur own life & make it the best for your own life...just remember nobody will help u when u r down...only u urself....

ciao.....gud luck